What are the characteristics that define wood-aluminum windows and what distinguishes them from an aluminum-wood frame?
WOOD ALUMINUM WINDOWS AND ALUMINUM WOODEN WINDOWS
It might seem a purely “linguistic” fact, in reality in the window market the windows “in mixed systems” are divided between aluminum-wood frames and wood-aluminum windows, two distinctly different products.
Wood-aluminum windows: these are entirely wooden windows with a thin external aluminum cover.
Aluminum-wood windows: on the contrary, they are windows with an aluminum supporting structure and internal wooden cover.
To be precise, therefore, the first term indicates the predominant material with which the frame structure is made, while the second indicates the coating.
SPI ALUMINUM-WOOD WINDOWS: WHY CHOOSE THEM?
Choosing an SPI aluminum-wood window means buying a window that is only equal to itself. The products of the aluminum-wood line are not mere windows but real furnishing accessories, able to give an unmistakable touch of elegance to your rooms.
FOUR REASONS WHY TO EVALUATE THE PURCHASE OF ALUMINUM-WOOD FIXTURES
QUALITY OF MATERIALS
For our our aluminium-wood line we only use high quality hardwood to make the window unique enhancing its elegant unit design.
ATTENTION TO DETAILS
As for SPI tecnology mix to love for manufactury. Each aluminium-window is customized and in shapes, colors, typologies, by all the hand crafted work from professionals with annual experience and attention for style details.
RESISTANCE THROUGH THE YEARS
Thanks to the aluminum outdoor structure, you can say goodbye to the annoying window maintenance. Forget the paint that cracks and shrinks from the wood and enjoy your SPI window always perfect over the years!
MORE THAN JUST A THERMAL BREAK
Thanks to the innovative SPI technology, the aluminium exterior profile is separated from the wood one by a special polyamide installation, an insulated material that ensures higher energy efficiency performances compared to the traditional thermal break windows.
STILL NOT CONVINCED? HERE ARE SOME OTHER GOOD REASONS:
- Company with over 30 years in the thermal insulating windows field
- Totally assembled product in Italy, by italian labor.
- Wide range of models (TRIAL, TRIAL Q, TRIAL 90, TRIAL 90Q) with customizable design, choosing squared or rounded profiles.
- Multi Matic Maico hardware with anty burglary standard multipoint locks.
- Low -emissivity selective glass with standard Argon gas.
- Voc certification class A+, that certificates the total absence of volatile compounds, harmful and carcinogic elements. (min. C – max A+).
- CE marking for the contruction sector
- A 10 years insurance policy SAI against damage caused by incident.
- 24 months product warranty as per current regulation.