Isol70 Q PVC windows
THE SPI – SCHÜCO SQUARE DESIGN PROFILES
Exclusive profiles for PVC window frames in a square and minimalist design born from a close collaboration between SPI and Schüco Italia.
A RICH RANGE OF STANDARD FEATURES
Standard features: spectrally selective glazing filled with argon gas for maximum insulation, Multi point burglar-resistant hardware for maximum protection from break-ins; safety glass, micro-ventilation mechanisms and tilt-and-turn opening mechanism.
MAIN FEATURES OF THE SYSTEM
- Structures in environmentally friendly PVC;
- 5 chamber structures
- Frame thickness from 70 mm
- Double rabbet gasket.
- Galvanized steel reinforcements with a tubular profile
- Multipoint lock hardware
- 28 mm double glazing
- PVC gaskets
- 38 mm and 58 mm Z shaped frames
- Square Design
- Tilt-and-turn vent
- Rod lever opening on semi-fixed vent
- Fail safe locking mechanism
- Concealed hinge on semi-fixed vent
- Warm edge
- Tempered Glass
- Multipoint burglar-proof hardware with 3 self-regulating mushroom pins: two mushroom pins that engage on closing; one mushroom engages in the tilt-and-turn positions;
- Safety locks
- Versions with larger vents and rabbet depth from 103 mm;
- Squared glazing bead.
Uw up to 0.9 (with Ug=0,6 W/mqK and FROM 40 mm)*
* value calculated for a 70×130 mm single vent window
Legenda tipologie: Disponibili, Non disponibili