Isol Plus PVC windows
7 LAYER GLASS FIXTURES PVC STRUCTURE
Isol Plus is made of the new Living Series profiles by Schuco and is characterized by a system based on 7-chamber technology with a frame thickness of 82mm. Inside the rigid pvc profiles, galvanized steel reinforcements are present to ensure the dimensional stability of the window.
Isol Plus is available in two versions:
- G2 system with double gasket
- G3 system with double gasket and central fin seal.
In addition to fully meeting the most stringent thermal insulation criteria, Isol Plus consists of tape hardware with multi-point anti-burglary closures that guarantees maximum protection against intrusion attempts.
SYSTEM MAIN FEATURES
- Enviromental friendly pvc structure
- Layer glass fixtures structure
- Frame depth of 82 mm
- Double or triple gasket system.
- Steel reinforcements
- Hardware installed around both sashes
- 28 mm glass chamber
- Gaskets in epdm
- 50mm L and Z frame (for vers.G2 G3)
- Micro- ventilation
- Turn and tilt
- Bar level on semi fixed sash
- Safety stop mechanism
- Low E-Argon filled glasses: 4Sel – 18 Ar – 33.1
- Warm edge
- Square glazing bead with 28 mm glass
- Tempered glass
- Glass with thickness up to 48 mm
Uw up to 0,7 (with Ug=0,5 W/mqK and 48 mm glazing)*
*value calculated on single vent window of 700 x1300 mm
Up to 45 db**
**value calculated on single vent window of. 1230 x 1480 mm
Class A+ (min C – max A+)
Icon types: Disponibles, Non disponibles